Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grandpa's Doing Pretty Good

I really don't know how to get started on this thing so I'm just gonna jump right into it. For those of you that don't know, my Grandpa Bowers recently had quintuple (5) bypass a little while ago. He left the hospital a couple of weeks ago and is recovering very well. They met the doctor a couple days ago and the doctor gave him some things he can can now do, like sitting in the front seat of the car. (I don't see why he couldn't in the first place. If you wreck it'll hurt you whether you just had surgery or not.) I think the doctor told him he still can't lift more than ten pounds, though. That doesn't make him very happy because he can't take both his Bible and other book to the bathroom with him. Bahaha! Although he is doing well, I'm sure he would be glad to have you in his prayers. Thanks!

No comments: