Sunday, December 7, 2008

Copeland Christmas

We had Christmas on my mom's side today. We didn't do all that much, but it was still fun. We ate first. Then everyone just sat around and talked while I laid on the couch half-a-sleep. Then my little cousin insisted that we open presents. I got paintballs, a Barnes & Noble gift card, and highlighters. I think someone gets me highlighters every year because I have a whole drawer full of them. Then we all started watching Fred Claus, but had to pause it in the middle because my brother had his horse out and my cousins wanted to ride it. My brother led them around for awhile, and then my aunt wanted to ride it. Once everyone was done, I decided to get on. It was only my second time riding without my brother leading, and I got it to trot. It's a lot harder than you might think. We put the horse away, finished the movie, and everyone left. And now here I am :).

No comments: